Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Is it May yet????


My nephews Birthday party... my neices and my stepdaughter. They just keep GROWING.... I keep telling Holly to stop, but she's got legs like a giraffe now.. i'm already picturing them as teenagers rolling there eyes...

DSW....Love it! I want to talk about shoes today.. I bought three pair for 100.00 bucks. And one was a pair of Clark's. One should never really shop for shoes anywhere else when on a budget.

We're doing a Poetry research paper at school...God give me strength..the kids... is it May yet? And my room is literally 50 degrees.. I don't know what the deal is. Last week it was 89 in there. I'm wearing my new tennis shoes, they're so comfy... Lord... I worked out today too...because you can serve tea off of my ass the way I've been eating lately over the weekends....

No comments: